CRM Course I
CRM = Customer Relationship Management Software
This course will address the following topics:
- Setting up your organization in the CRM; including roles and profiles; and security administration.
- Adding your branding elements including logo, motto and signature template.
- Adding customer contact details into your CRM to minimize time and increase efforts.
- Distinguishing between leads, contacts, accounts and potentials for tracking purposes.
- Tracking customer calls, conversations, and conversions (sales).
- Creating automated templates to engage with customers.
- Using reports and dashboards for sales forecasting; sales reporting; customer activities and more.
- Effectively using a document library.
- Team collaboration using auto feeds.
- How to integrate with social media.
- Data administration - import and export databases.
Course includes initial CRM software.
CRM Course II - advanced course will be offered soon! It will include the following topics:
- Chat Integration
- Telephone Calls
- Sales Signals
- Social Media
- Territory Management
- Advanced CRM Analytics
- Creating Surveys
- Web Forms
- Workflow Management
- Add-ons and Integration
- Integration with Google Apps
Other Related Courses
Join mailing list.